The KH2T-Ex model is purpose designed for Petrochemicals, Surface Operations and Underground Hardrock Mines. It generates both focused light for a long-distance light projection and spread light for wide area illumination. The focused light can be set in high-beam mode for temporary high intensity light or standard mode for normal application.
The clip on the back can be used for attachment, for examples to a headband or to a harness of breath apparatus. It is compatible with Cap Lamp brackets for safety helmets in any standard of the world.
The unique “thin design” of the KH2T-Ex allows Visor up and down movement over the Cap Lamp, which until now has been an operational frustration for end users. Note: Please Check with Roobuck for suitable Visor models that fit.
KH2T-Ex comes with our Patented Angle Adjustable Single Hinge Bracket for optimal manoeuvrability for Safety Helmets that have a plastic or metal Cap Lamp Bracket. A Double Hinge bracket is also available.
- Three operating modes – Standard Focus, High-Beam Focus, Spread
- Thin design means Cap Lamp fits behind visor and allows it to go up and down
- Lightweight, comfortable and ergonomic
- Tough GERMAN enclosure material to withstand rough handling
- World’s safest and most reliable Panasonic battery
- Made from Top Brand, high quality components and parts
- Comes with free Angle Adjustable Bracket
- IEC 60079-0
- IEC 60079-11
- IEC 60079-28